Africa Food Systems Development Agency (AfriFood) is structured around centres of excellence to facilitate innovative, engaged and collaborative delivery of the eight result areas. Accordingly, Five centres of excellence have been created to support the coordination functions of AfriFood. In particular, we believe that through the centres; knowledge management will be strengthened, the quality of service delivery will be high, competencies around the result areas and thematic clusters will be enhanced, there will be professional growth for staff and partners.
This will enable us to overcome often vertical institutional structures in organisations and increase innovativeness within AfriFood as an organisation.The following are the Centres at AfriFood
- Centre for Rural Development.
- Centre for Agricultural Research and Policy.
- Centre for Technical Skills Development .
- Karamoja Cluster Research Facility.
- Centre for Finance, Agribusiness and Entrepreneurship.
616 Total views, 2 views today